Rebecka name means noose
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Rebecca
Variant name of Rebekah,Rivka, Reba,
Meaning: (Rivka), ‘Noose’ or ‘yoke’ Genesis 24:15
Emotional Spectrum .Cannot hide happiness or sadness.
Personal Integrity .The decency of Rebecka is never questioned.
Personality .A penny saved is a penny earned.
Relationships .Long term friendships come easily to Rebecka.
Travel & Leisure .While her career is important, her hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money .Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities .’Be Prepared’, is Rebecka’s motto!
Rebecka’s Lucky Numbers:5 .21 .33 .41 .30 .4
Rebecca (also Rebekah, Hebrew to tie; to bind; captivating, beautiful”) appears in the Hebrew Bible as a prophetess and one of the four Jewish matriarchs. She was the wife of Isaac and the mother of Jacob and Esau. Rebecca and Isaac were one of the three couples buried in the Cave of the Patriarchs, the other two being Abraham and Sarah, and Jacob and Leah.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish