Meaning of the Basque name Luixa
Local Origin of Name: Basque
From the name Luixa
Variant name of Luisa. the French form of the Frankish Chlodowig (German Ludwig), from the Germanic elements hlod “fame” and wig “combat”. Variations include Luisella, Luisetta, Luigia.
Meaning: Famous warrior. Female form of Luix .
Emotional Spectrum • She bounces back from her adversity.
Personal Integrity • Her reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • A merry heart goes all day.
Relationships • The romance department is key to her happiness.
Travel & Leisure • While her career is important, her hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money • Second only to her friends, her career is most important.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Luixa’s Lucky Numbers: 51 • 32 • 13 • 6 • 37 • 48
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh