Meaning of the name Lysandra
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Lysandra.
Female form of Lysander, Lysandros
Meaning: Liberator or Freer .
Emotional Spectrum • A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Lysandra can be called on in a crisis.
Personality • Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships • Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but her impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • A career in retail management would suit Lysandra.
Life’s Opportunities • Educational opportunities are exceptional for Lysandra.
Lysandra’s Lucky Numbers: 16 • 41 • 22 • 21 • 38 • 2
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh