Meaning of the name Manami
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the name Manami. まなみ, マナミ
Meaning: Beautiful or Sea
Emotional Spectrum • She hides her true feelings on occasion.
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Manami for advice.
Personality • As a people watcher, the world never fails to amaze her .
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • She has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve her well.
Manami’s Lucky Numbers: 22 • 32 • 21 • 8 • 3 • 37
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh