Newt is English name origin means a small salamander
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Newt, Newton
Newt is First and Last name
A small salamander or New town
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat a rebel, he must control his impulses.
Personal Integrity • No one is more worthy of trust.
Personality • A person who enjoys the present.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • His job supports his hobby!
Career & Money • The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities • Not everyone has the career opportunities of Newt.
Newt’s Lucky Numbers: 21 • 3 • 51 • 39 • 4 • 1
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh