Byungheon is Korean name means Bright Awaken
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Byungheon.
Meaning: Bright and Awaken person
Emotional Spectrum • He has extraordinary coping skills.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy his good name.
Personality • Silence is the key to thought.
Relationships • His friends will stand with him through thick and thin.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • Education is the key to Byungheon’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
Byungheon’s Lucky Numbers: 1 • 7 • 3 • 38 • 34 • 33
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh