Meaning of the Celtic female name Nolwenn is Holy one
Local Origin of Name: Celtic
From the name Nolwenn
Meaning: Holy one from Royal
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Nolwenn, is a complicated person.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Nolwenn will never talk behind their back.
Personality • She lives on the sunny side of the street.
Relationships • Her friends will stand with her through thick and thin.
Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is her destiny.
Career & Money • A career in movies would suit Nolwenn, a natural actress.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Nolwenn’s Lucky Numbers: 33 • 36 • 51 • 44 • 27 • 26
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh