Meaning of the Korean male name Kisang is stand up
Local Origin of Name: Korean
From the name Kisang.
氣像 -Personality or 起床 – Stand up
Meaning: Stand up or Personality
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • The makeup of him is moral greatness!
Personality • He can keep his sense and nonsense separated.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • Education is the key to Kisang’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
Kisang’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 35 • 8 • 15 • 13 • 51
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh