Meaning of the English famous Rachel is Ewe or Lamb
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Hebrew name Rachel
The name “Rachel” is from an unused root meaning: “to journey as a ewe that is a good traveller.
Variant name of : Rachael, Rae, Rahel, Rahela, Raquel, Raye, Ruchel
Meaning: ‘Ewe’ or ‘lamb’ Genesis 29:16
Emotional Spectrum .Sometimes down, but never count her out!
Personal Integrity .The makeup of her is moral greatness!
Personality .All feel the effects of true courtesy.
Relationships .Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure .Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money .Parents play a major role in her educational career.
Life’s Opportunities .College is crucial to her success, more so than others!
Raquel’s Lucky Numbers:11 .13 .58 .19 .55 .6
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh