Meaning of the Arabic female name Nabilah is Noble
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Nabilah
Meaning: Noble or Magnanimous
Emotional Spectrum • An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity • Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Personality • Calm and poised, extremely polished.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Likes to share her adventures.
Career & Money • A born actress, she will find Hollywood attractive!
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Nabilah examines business deals carefully.
Nabilah’s Lucky Numbers: 1 • 26 • 39 • 51 • 41 • 31
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh